At startup the application is browsing the configured folders for movies (in case you added or deleted some) in order to display an actualized list.
There are 3 areas that compose the application:
- top toolbar
- movie list
- bottom toolbar.
1. Top Toolbar
The top toolbar contains the main action buttons and the search control.
The action buttons are:
- Refresh, for launching the movie discovery task
- Search, to search for the movies that contain the typed text in their names.
- All, after a search action to display the all movies list
- Info, to display the version of the application
- Home, to go to the home web page for more information.
2. Movie List
Displays the movies in 2 modes:
- detailed mode: image + movie name + folder location in a list layout.
- matrix mode: image in a matrix layout to quickly identify your movie in case of big list.
On this list we can execute some actions, allowed by the popup menu, which is displayed by right-clicking on a movie.
So, we can perform the following actions:
- play the selected movie
- rename the selected movie
- change the image for the movie, by choosing another one from your computer
- delete image, so we can then "Refresh" and try to discover another one (usually this an action that follows the rename movie one).
- delete movie from your hard-drive (careful with it, 'cause we cannot undo it).
3. Bottom Toolbar
4. Online Live TV
This screen contains on top bar a simple list of links for the sites, and at the bottom a web browser, which will be used to load the live stream, from Internet, for the selected show.
The toolbar is just a collection of your favorite websites, can be edited from the
5. Floating toolbar
In version 1.9.110404 some enhancements were added:
- added the floating toolbar in Movie Library screen,
- added the rename and delete of the categories in a right-click menu,
- improved the movie poster image discovery,
- increased width of the main window.